Scientists from Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU) in collaboration with colleagues from the Institute of Chemistry FEB RAS come up with a smart technology for the synthesis of sorbent based on a “tungsten bronze” compound powder (Na2WO4) aimed to purify industrial and drinking water from hazardous radionuclides cesium (137Cs), and strontium (90Sr), as well as for effective processing of liquid radioactive waste. A related article appears in the Journal of Materials Science.
- Addition of sintilimab to pemetrexed and platinum improved progression-free survival
- Phase 3 eXalt3 study shows significantly longer progression-free survival
- checkmate 743 shows that dual immunotherapy, nivolumab + ipilimumab
- Scientists discover curious clues in the war between cf bacteria
- Predicting drought in the American West just got more difficult