Results of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) study assessing the most commonly used medications for raising blood pressure in patients with nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH), a rare type of stroke, have been published in Neurosurgical Focus by scientists at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
- Study finds seabird ecosystem shift in Falkland islands
- Shot of alcohol can help an irregular heartbeat
- Location and extent of coral reefs mapped worldwide using advanced AI
- New sulfur dioxide conversion method may transform current industrial techniques
- SoundWatch: New smartwatch app alerts d/Deaf and hard-of-hearing users to birdsong, sirens and other desired sounds