Results of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) study assessing the most commonly used medications for raising blood pressure in patients with nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH), a rare type of stroke, have been published in Neurosurgical Focus by scientists at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
- Chemists build natural anti-cancer compound with lean new process
- Study finds benefit in more frequent HIV screenings for young men who have sex with men
- New studies highlight racial disparities among stroke patients with COVID-19
- “Ample evidence” that Cape Hatteras beach closures benefit birds
- Placebos prove powerful even when people know they’re taking one