Results of an Electronic Health Record (EHR) study assessing the most commonly used medications for raising blood pressure in patients with nontraumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH), a rare type of stroke, have been published in Neurosurgical Focus by scientists at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth).
- Tissue, scaffold technologies provide new options for breast cancer, other diseases
- High fat diets may over-activate destructive heart disease protein
- A materials science approach to combating coronavirus
- New study proposes a low cost, high efficiency mask design
- Coffee for the birds: connecting bird-watchers with shade-grown coffee