The more people know about when and why behavioural interventions are being used and their effectiveness, the more likely they are to accept their use to change their behaviour.
- People with type 2 diabetes need not avoid eating potatoes based on glycemic index
- Concrete structure’s lifespan extended by a carbon textile
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube — garnering more than a billion views
- Liver cancer diagnoses and deaths impacted by geography and household income
- 1 in 12 parents say their teen has attended a demonstration about racism or police reform