What is and is not possible for natural evolution may be explained using models and calculations from theoretical physics, say researchers in Japan. To explain this the limits of evolution, researchers simplified the natural world to fit idealized physics models and searched for any mathematical structure within biological complexity.
- Berkeley Lab science snapshots
- New treatment targets found for blinding retinal disease
- KIST finds clue to improve artificial vision for patients with retinitis pigmentosa
- How to boost tips and donations with the dueling preference approach
- UT southwestern levels the playing field for testicular cancer patients