An individualised and family-based physical activity and dietary intervention reduced the plasma LDL cholesterol concentration of primary school children, a new study from the University of Eastern Finland shows.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors