A recent study from the University of Washington explores the ways parasitism will respond to climate change, providing researchers new insights into disease transmission. The paper was published May 18 in the journal Trends in Ecology and Evolution.
- People with type 2 diabetes need not avoid eating potatoes based on glycemic index
- Concrete structure’s lifespan extended by a carbon textile
- Kid influencers are promoting junk food brands on YouTube — garnering more than a billion views
- Liver cancer diagnoses and deaths impacted by geography and household income
- 1 in 12 parents say their teen has attended a demonstration about racism or police reform