Women and minorities have low participation rates in pivotal trials for new medications. 10-year analysis of clinical trial data reveals no improvement in diversity over time. Further efforts are needed to determine differences in medication effects among demographic subgroups.
- New Lancet series shows mixed progress on maternal and child undernutrition in last decade
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover