Research led by Queen Mary University of London, proposes a novel ‘higher-order’ Kuramoto model that combines topology with dynamical systems and characterises synchronization in higher-order networks for the first time.
- Injections are two-and-a-half times safer when nurses use revamped guidelines
- Cell ‘membrane on a chip’ could speed up screening of drug candidates for COVID-19
- Asthma does not seem to increase the severity of COVID-19
- Flashes bright when squeezed tight: How single-celled organisms light up the oceans
- Study indicates that Medicaid expansion has led to earlier cancer detection among individuals with low income