Research led by Queen Mary University of London, proposes a novel ‘higher-order’ Kuramoto model that combines topology with dynamical systems and characterises synchronization in higher-order networks for the first time.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski