An international team of researchers with the participation of IMBA – Institute of Molecular Biotechnology of the Austrian Academy of Sciences – reports the discovery of a thinness gene – ALK – conserved in evolution from flies to mice and importantly in very thin humans. The results are published in the renowned journal Cell.
- Breeding new rice varieties will help farmers in Asia
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough
- Reprogramming of immune cells enhances effects of radiotherapy in preclinical models of brain cancer
- Consensus statement on doppler waveforms