An interdisciplinary research study of the University of Barcelona identified two potential candidates to treat Alzheimer’s disease. These are two marine molecules, meridianine and lignarenone B, able to alter the activity of GSK3B activity, a protein associated with several neurodegenerative diseases.
- Does genomics perpetuate inequality?
- Drug treatment could improve effectiveness of immunotherapy for cancer patients
- Nurses and midwives take the lead in providing HIV services in Eastern and Southern Africa
- First Alaskan juvenile predator fossil adds insight to dino migration
- Researchers uncover a critical early step of the visual process