The Norwegian Directorate for Health and Human Affairs generally recommends more physical activity and less sitting time. But that isn’t the right approach to managing neck and back pain for everyone, according to research from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds
- Deep brain stimulation and exercise restore movement in ataxia
- ‘Explicit instruction’ provides dramatic benefits in learning to read
- Sensing robot healthcare helpers being developed at SFU
- Research reveals how bacteria defeat drugs that fight cystic fibrosis