The Norwegian Directorate for Health and Human Affairs generally recommends more physical activity and less sitting time. But that isn’t the right approach to managing neck and back pain for everyone, according to research from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- ‘Biologically relevant’ levels of a fertility hormone are detected in human hair samples
- The latest findings on the MOSAiC floe
- New guidelines for children and adolescents with T2D
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics