A team of scientists at the Sloan Kettering Institute has discovered how the X and Y chromosomes find one another, break, and recombine during meiosis even though they have little in common.
- New antiplatelet drug shows promise for treating heart attack
- NASA finds limited water vapor as depression 06E becomes a trough
- Reprogramming of immune cells enhances effects of radiotherapy in preclinical models of brain cancer
- Consensus statement on doppler waveforms
- Social distancing and COVID-19: A law of diminishing returns