A systematic review of COVID-19 cases finds nearly half of patients reported changes to or complete loss of their sense of taste. The finding furthers the evidence that changes in taste are a valid screening tool for COVID-19.
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover
- New ‘split-drive’ system puts scientists in the (gene) driver seat