Yale researchers have found a neural home of the feeling of stress people experience, an insight that may help people deal with the debilitating sense of fear and anxiety that stress can evoke, Yale researchers report May 27 in the journal Nature Communications.
- Tissue, scaffold technologies provide new options for breast cancer, other diseases
- High fat diets may over-activate destructive heart disease protein
- A materials science approach to combating coronavirus
- New study proposes a low cost, high efficiency mask design
- Coffee for the birds: connecting bird-watchers with shade-grown coffee