A new study unearthed patterns in datasets collected on rice plants across Asia that allowed researchers to develop a matrix to predict the traits of rice plants depending on their genetics and environment. The approach could lead to better predictability in crop production.
- New shape-changing 4D materials hold promise for morphodynamic tissue engineering
- UM scientists achieve breakthrough in culturing corals and sea anemones cells
- New discoveries on the containment of COVID-19 finds travel bans are of limited value
- Baby mice have a skill that humans want – and this microchip might help us learn it
- Fantastic voyage: Nanobodies could help CRISPR turn genes on and off