A promising molecular pair has offered hope that could lead to the development of a new treatment to slow down Parkinson’s disease, a study by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) and Harvard University has found.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski