Five hospital systems in the United States have become the first in the world to successfully implement, in clinical practice, international CP diagnosis guidelines that were released in 2017. Their efforts, which resulted in an average decrease of 10 months in time-to-diagnosis, demonstrate the practicality and effectiveness of the guidelines for improving age at diagnosis.
- Call me, maybe? UNLV study probes how people connected during the pandemic
- Comet Catalina suggests comets delivered carbon to rocky planets
- How does your brain process emotions? Answer could help address loneliness epidemic
- Small volcanic lakes tapping giant underground reservoirs
- Blind trust in social media cements conspiracy beliefs