Early in the pandemic, American Indian Reservations have experienced a disproportionately high incidence of COVID-19 infections: four times higher than in the US population, reports a study in the July/August issue of the Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. The special issue of JPHMP focuses on COVID-19, with commentaries and scientific articles describing the pandemic in the United States and globally. The journal is published in the Lippincott portfolio by Wolters Kluwer.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students