Patients with a vascular condition called abdominal aortic aneurysm did not benefit from taking the common antibiotic doxycycline for two years to shrink the aneurysm when compared to those who took a placebo, according to a Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).
- Temperature and aridity fluctuations over the past century linked to flower color changes
- Bioinspired materials from dandelions
- The battle against hard-to-treat fungal infections
- Presence and prevalence of salivary gland ectasia and oral disease in COVID-19 survivors
- New, highly precise ‘clock’ can measure biological age