An article in CMAJ (Canadian Medical Association Journal) analyzes the strengths and limitations of digital contact tracing for people infected with severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) to help governments decide if and how they might adopt this technology.
- New Lancet series shows mixed progress on maternal and child undernutrition in last decade
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover