Analysis of osteopathic medical school survey data reveals women are 1.75 times more likely to choose primary care than men, according to a study in The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association. Researchers sought to understand factors that increase the likelihood of specializing in primary care.
- Microplastic pollution harms lobster larvae, study finds
- Repurposing public health systems to decode COVID-19
- Measuring tape is a critical tool for following Zika virus-exposed children
- Mental health benefits of parks dimmed by safety concerns
- Nematode has potential to reduce cotton yields by 50 percent