Vaping is most heavily concentrated in US schools with a higher proportion of white students, schools in the South and West, and schools where more students smoke cigarettes, a new University of Michigan study shows.
- Evolution drives autism and other conditions to occur much more frequently in boys
- Serious new COVID-related smoking threat discovered by Ben-Gurion University researchers
- Utah researchers illuminate potential precursors of blood cancers
- New York State’s hospital nurse staffing legislation predicted to save lives and money
- Study reveals frequency and characteristics of stroke in COVID-19 patients