By age four, children could be established picky eaters, a new study suggests. And the more parents try to control and restrict children’s diets, the more finicky they may become, according to new research.
- Scientists explore the action mechanism of a new antibiotic
- Study aims to help governments maximize profits from oil and gas auctions
- Field study shows icing can cost wind turbines up to 80% of power production
- Moms need guidance on what to eat when their breastfeeding infant has a food allergy
- A parental paradox for Black girls in the justice system