Using advanced machine learning, drones could be used to detect dangerous ‘butterfly’ landmines in remote regions of post-conflict countries, according to research from Binghamton University, State University at New York.
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds
- Deep brain stimulation and exercise restore movement in ataxia
- ‘Explicit instruction’ provides dramatic benefits in learning to read