In a new study, researchers from the University of Copenhagen have discovered how the protein PP2A can inhibit tumour growth in mice. The protein turns off an enzyme that stimulates cell growth, thus inhibiting the development of cancer.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers