Ozone gas has been shown to kill the SARS coronavirus inat least seventeen separate studies [1, 2]. Since the structure ofthe SARS coronavirus is almost identical to COVID-19; it islogical to assume that it will also kill COVID-19.
- Farmers in developing countries can protect both profits and endangered species
- Scientists use Doppler to peer inside cells
- New sustainable building simulation method points to the future of design
- Urban Americans more likely to follow covid-19 prevention behaviors than rural Americans
- Signal transduction without signal — receptor clusters can direct cell movement