Researchers at the University of Zurich have developed a new X-ray contrast agent. The contrast agent is easier to use and distributes into all blood vessels more reliably, increasing the precision of vascular imaging. This reduces the number of animals required in research experiments.
- Gall fly outmaneuvers host plant in game of “Spy vs. Spy”
- Black individuals at higher risk for contracting COVID-19, according to new research
- Chatbots can ease medical providers’ burden, offer guidance to those with COVID-19 symptoms
- Using electricity to break down pollutants left over after wastewater treatment
- Extreme rainfall events cause top-heavy aquatic food webs