Threats to self-esteem and negative feedback are pervasive in today’s society. Social media researchers, for example, have shown a link between frequent usage of social media websites and upward social comparison and negative affect.
- Predicts the onset of Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) using deep learning-based Splice-AI
- When foams collapse (and when they don’t)
- Oahu marine protected areas offer limited protection of coral reef herbivorous fishes
- Picture books can boost physical activity for youth with autism
- Atherosclerosis can accelerate the development of clonal hematopoiesis, study finds