Threats to self-esteem and negative feedback are pervasive in today’s society. Social media researchers, for example, have shown a link between frequent usage of social media websites and upward social comparison and negative affect.
- Does DNA in the water tell us how many fish are there?
- Towards lasers powerful enough to investigate a new kind of physics
- Center for BrainHealth advances understanding of brain connectivity in cannabis users
- Popular chemotherapy drug may be less effective in overweight and obese women
- Mobile clinics can help address health care needs of Latino farmworkers