In women with a history of miscarriage, higher levels of physical activity were associated with a greater risk of subclinical, or very early, pregnancy loss, according to new research at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Among women with confirmed pregnancy, physical activity and miscarriage risk were unrelated.
- No more sitting in the dark?
- Study highlights barriers for women and marginalized groups in supramolecular chemistry
- Unique sensor network for measuring greenhouse gases
- Hospital-based violence intervention program engages vulnerable populations
- Hybrid microbes: Genome transfer between different bacteria strains explored