Micro/nanoprocessing of graphene is attractive in both fundamental and applied science due to its modulation of material properties. To achieve high-quality, efficient and flexible processing, scientists in China proposed a new strategy on silicon-based graphene oxide (GO) films. This work not only provides new insights into understanding the laser-GO interaction, but also lays a foundation for practical usage of femtosecond laser, with the prospect of extending the new strategy to other materials for applications.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski