More than a quarter century after the Gulf War, female veterans who saw combat have nearly a twofold risk of reporting more than 20 total medical symptoms, like cognition and respiratory troubles, than their fellow female veterans who were not deployed, investigators report.
- Chiral amines synthesized by nickel-catalysed asymmetric reductive hydroalkylation
- Breast cancer: Mathematics for precision medicine
- Meet Turing structures in manmade interface
- New inhibitor found to combat drug-resistant cancer cells
- Research foresees an end to deregulated competitive public transport