New research is shedding light on the biological architecture that lets us hear — and on a genetic disorder that causes both deafness and blindness.
- Machining the heart: New predictor for helping to beat chronic heart failure
- Fish reef domes a boon for environment, recreational fishing
- Healthy offspring from testicular tissue plantation in mice: Retinoic acid key
- Pre-brain surgery test protects language in some tumors
- Publicizing police killings of unarmed black people causes emotional trauma, says Rutgers study