Early Muslim communities in Africa ate a cosmopolitan diet as the region became a trading centre for luxury goods, the discovery of thousands of ancient animal bones has shown.
- Hospital-based violence intervention program engages vulnerable populations
- Hybrid microbes: Genome transfer between different bacteria strains explored
- Paw hygiene no reason to ban assistance dogs from hospitals
- Research shows we’re surprisingly similar to Earth’s first animals
- Retreat to win — How to sustain an online campaign and survive trolling and abuse