IBS scientists has reported a conceptually new method to study the properties of superconductors using optical tools. New theoretical study shows how to use Terahertz light to peep in the secrets of two-dimensional superconductors.
- Gall fly outmaneuvers host plant in game of “Spy vs. Spy”
- Black individuals at higher risk for contracting COVID-19, according to new research
- Chatbots can ease medical providers’ burden, offer guidance to those with COVID-19 symptoms
- Using electricity to break down pollutants left over after wastewater treatment
- Extreme rainfall events cause top-heavy aquatic food webs