Traffic congestion is a serious problem in the United States, but a new analysis shows that interactive technology — ranging from 511 traffic information systems and roadside cameras to traffic apps like Waze and Google Maps — is helping in cities that use it.
- “Magic sand” might help us understand the physics of granular matter
- One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to products for preventing HIV from anal sex
- Study reveals how egg cells get so big
- Survey identifies factors in reducing clinical research coordinator turnover
- New ‘split-drive’ system puts scientists in the (gene) driver seat