Analysis of two cosmic explosions indicates to astronomers that the pair, along with a puzzling blast from 2018, constitute a new type of event, with similarities to some supernovae and gamma-ray bursts, but also with significant differences.
- Oceans were stressed preceding abrupt, prehistoric global warming
- A giant, sizzling planet may be orbiting the star Vega
- The impact of lockdown drives us to make poorer choices
- Atmospheric drying will lead to lower crop yields, shorter trees across the globe
- Latest research delineates the effectiveness of “quitlines” for smoking cessation