The diagnosis of cancer in a child can be devastating to parents and other loved ones, but in a recent study from Denmark, having a child with cancer did not appear to impact parents’ risk of separation or divorce or affect future family planning. The findings are published early online in CANCER, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Cancer Society (ACS).
- No more sitting in the dark?
- Study highlights barriers for women and marginalized groups in supramolecular chemistry
- Unique sensor network for measuring greenhouse gases
- Hospital-based violence intervention program engages vulnerable populations
- Hybrid microbes: Genome transfer between different bacteria strains explored