Australian and Canadian researchers led by Prof David J. Moss at Swinburne University of Technology and honorary professor at the Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS) was able to achieve world record-high data transmission over 75 km of standard optical fibre using a powerful class of micro-comb called soliton crystals.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students