In regions at depths greater than 1900 kilometers, scientists found active interactions between water and mantle rocks, which are oxidizing Earth’s mantle. Water may have reached and dwelled at the lowermost part of the mantle over geologic time.
- Jurassic fossils from northeastern China reveal morphological stasis in the catkin-yew
- Columbia physicians give first comprehensive review of COVID-19’s effects outside the lung
- Couldn’t socially distance? Blame your working memory
- Theft law needs reform to reduce the risk of judgements which lack ‘common sense’
- Is what I see, what I imagine? Study finds neural overlap between vision and imagination