Children’s Hospital Los Angeles surgeon Tracy Grikscheit, MD, grows functional nervous system tissue from stem cells. This preclinical study represents an important milestone in research for Hirschsprung’s disease.
- Call me, maybe? UNLV study probes how people connected during the pandemic
- Comet Catalina suggests comets delivered carbon to rocky planets
- How does your brain process emotions? Answer could help address loneliness epidemic
- Small volcanic lakes tapping giant underground reservoirs
- Blind trust in social media cements conspiracy beliefs