A key finding of the study, published in Science Advances, is that coastal marshes experience tipping points, where a small increase in the rate of sea-level rise leads to widespread submergence.
- Scientists explore the action mechanism of a new antibiotic
- Study aims to help governments maximize profits from oil and gas auctions
- Field study shows icing can cost wind turbines up to 80% of power production
- Moms need guidance on what to eat when their breastfeeding infant has a food allergy
- A parental paradox for Black girls in the justice system