Researchers zeroed in on a key step of photosynthetic oxygen production. What they learned brings them one step closer to obtaining a complete picture of this natural process, which could inform the next generation of artificial photosynthetic systems that produce clean and renewable energy from sunlight and water.
- Custom diets are essential to mental health, new research shows
- Do marketers matter for entrepreneurs?
- A new effect of red ginseng: suppression of lung cancer metastasis
- How are universities planning to tackle emissions associated with food and flying?
- Pressure-regulated excitonic feature enhances photocurrent of all-inorganic 2D perovski