A new Pew Research Center report examines how Americans’ confidence in scientists have shifted amid the COVID-19 outbreak and their views on whether scientists should play an active role in policy discussions about science-related topics.
- Gender assumptions harm progress on climate adaption and resilience
- Current issue articles for Geosphere posted online in February
- Mobile app helps young adults talk with friends about risky drug, alcohol use
- Pericardial injection effective, less invasive way to get regenerative therapies to heart
- Report: The Impact of the COIVD-19 pandemic on CUNY students