Researchers from Sechenov University together with colleagues from several Russian institutes analysed data on the RNA structure of tick-borne encephalitis virus. Much larger than in previous studies, the data volume of the new study allowed them to estimate the age of the virus subtypes and track its spread in Eurasia. The results of the study were published in the journal Viruses.
- Farmers in developing countries can protect both profits and endangered species
- Scientists use Doppler to peer inside cells
- New sustainable building simulation method points to the future of design
- Urban Americans more likely to follow covid-19 prevention behaviors than rural Americans
- Signal transduction without signal — receptor clusters can direct cell movement