Transitioning from on-site interpretation of imaging studies to remote interpretation via home PACS workstations requires a careful balancing of hospital and departmental finances, engineering choices, and educational and philosophical workflow issues, according to an open-access article published ahead-of-print by the American Journal of Roentgenology (AJR).
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity
- Scientists explore the action mechanism of a new antibiotic