Researchers from the University of Surrey have revealed their new biodegradable motion sensor — paving the way for implanted nanotechnology that could help future sports professionals better monitor their movements to aid rapid improvements, or help caregivers remotely monitor people living with dementia.
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity