Brazilian researchers show that the virus can infect different placental regions and that collection and storage methods should be taken into consideration to ensure that the results are trustworthy and representative.
- Study shows how our brains remain active during familiar, repetitive tasks
- Predation by Caspian terns on young steelhead means fewer return as adults
- Transparent, reflective objects now within grasp of robots
- Space to grow, or grow in space — how vertical farms could be ready to take-off
- Molecularly thin interface between polymers — for efficient CO2 capture membrane