Researchers of Universitat Rovira I Virgili and Harvard Medical School have demonstrated the association between the consumption of omega 3 and the reduction in the risk of suffering cardiovascular events through the analysis of lipoprotein samples from 26,034 women, the largest and most detailed study ever carried out.
- Novel hydrogen fuel purification membrane paves the way for greener future
- Invasive weed may help treat some human diseases, researchers find
- More than 2/3 of Indiana nursing home staff would take COVID-19 vaccine
- Post-Fontan liver fibrosis goes under the radar
- Research offers insights on how night shift work increases cancer risk