Army researchers have discovered a way to monitor the performance of 3D printed parts, which tend to have imperfections that affect performance in ways traditionally-machined parts do not.
- SwRI scientist captures evidence of dynamic seasonal activity on a Martian sand dune
- Scientists begin building highly accurate digital twin of our planet
- Semaglutide paired with intensive behavioral therapy showed triple weight loss vs placebo
- Using a multipronged approach to investigate the diet of ancient dogs
- Researchers find new way to diagnose potential for Alzheimer’s disease method less invasive, costly