Scientists have pinpointed the electrophysiological mechanism behind upper motor neuron disease, unlocking the door to potential treatments for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and other neurodegenerative diseases, such as Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia and Primary Lateral Sclerosis.
- Why we’re so bad at daydreaming, and how to fix it
- Team of bioethicists and scientists suggests revisiting 14-day limit on human embryo
- COVID-19 lockdown linked to uptick in tobacco use
- An unstable working life affects the future mental health of young people
- Twistoptics–A new way to control optical nonlinearity